With the support of both local and national grant-makers, Michigan Radio is able to bring special, in-depth news coverage to its listeners. Michigan Radio also relies on the generous support of grant-makers and other donors for equipment, technology, and student internship experiences, among other things.
Great storytelling through media provides unique opportunities to capture the attention of general audiences, legislators, and other media outlets.
Grant-makers, current and recent
THANK YOU to the following grant-makers for supporting Michigan Radio:
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- The Children’s Foundation
- C.S. Mott Foundation
- Google News Initiative
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Public Welfare Foundation