Looking for your 2017 Tax Receipt?
- Tax receipts for gifts to Michigan Radio are issued by the University of Michigan.
- If we have a valid email address on record, your receipt was delivered via email on February 2nd. Otherwise, it was sent by standard US Mail on February 5th.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER. Many donors are reporting that they are finding their receipts there. The subject line will be Your Official University of Michigan Gift Receipt [xxxxxx]
- One-time gifts are receipted individually within two weeks of the gift being made.
- Sustainer gifts (monthly plan gifts) are receipted one time on a consolidated statement delivered in February of the following year.
- Individuals who make a combination of sustainers (monthly) gifts and additional one-time gifts during the year will have their full giving reported on the consolidated statement.
- For questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our membership department at Membership@michiganradio.org or by calling 866-203-1136